Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Week in Entertainment

Dang. I thought I had set this to autopublish, but no.

Live: The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Wonderful cast! Great production.

Film: Spirited Away in its Fathom Events tour. I love this movie sooooo much,, and it's spectacular on the big screen. Loving, such a good movie, so well acted.

TV: Started watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. It's weird but I'm going to keep at it.

Read: Finished Moonglow, which was excellent all the way through. The Great American Whatever, a fine YA, very moving, and Five, Six, Seven, Nate, a worthy sequel to the first one. Started rereading Tea with the Black Dragon, which was mentioned in the Tor newsletter and which I had read when it first came out back ... woof, 33 years ago now, and which I therefore barely remember.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->