Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A quick note of explanation

I haven't been blogging much lately. (Duh.) I haven't thought of myself as not being online, because I've been on Facebook a massive amount of time. Too much so, I realize.

So. Today I leave for 9 days in Egypt. I will check my email twice a day, but otherwise it's going to be no data. My plan is, after I return from a trip I'm really looking forward to, that I will Facebook much much less and do other things - blogging, writing, photography, volunteering - much much more. I have even resolved to take Facebook off my phone if I need to.

Looking forward to longer posts than short FB things in the future. I'll leave one massive "Entertainment" post to catch up.

See you in ten days - I promise!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, February 17, 2017 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

"The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine":
https://medium.com/join-scout/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine-86dac61668b#.rt7ffpp42

"... Silicon Valley spent the last ten years building platforms whose natural end state is digital addiction. In 2016, Trump and his allies hijacked them..."

BTW, Boa Viagem!

 
At 8:55 PM, February 24, 2017 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Does Barsa forgive your absence? Will she be overjoyed to see you, or prefer to punish you for the abandonment?

 
At 11:25 PM, February 25, 2017 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

I'll find out. I've never before left here for more than overnight.

 
At 10:28 AM, February 28, 2017 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Just wait until Barsa finds out that ancient Egyptians regarded cats as deities. She'll never let you forget it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->