Thursday, February 08, 2018

Nope, not an ugly cat at all

As I turned into the driveway in the dusk I saw something gray trotting across the road.

 "That's a fat cat," I thought. Then I thought, "That's an ugly cat." Then I thought, "That's not a cat at all!" 

And when I got inside, guess who had gone around back to the tray feeder. After a few minutes noshing on peanuts, he trundled off down the ridge into the woods.

Possum eating peanuts from a tray bird feeder

Possum eating peanuts from a tray bird feeder

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, February 08, 2018 Anonymous Mark P had this to say...

Ha! We used to have lots of possums eating the outside cats' food, but we haven't seen any since we moved. Maybe they're all up the street at our old house, staring in the window at the new owners.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->