Sunday, April 08, 2018

Were you satisfied?

What's with these store surveys? 

You go in, find what you need, buy it, leave. The survey asks if you were satisfied. 

If you say "Very" they want to know what wonderful thing they did. You sold me the books I wanted?

But if you just say "Yes" they want to know what they could have done better. Nothing. It wasn't wonderful but it was satisfactory. You sold me the books I wanted.

It was fine. I'm satisfied. But it wasn't a spectacular life-changing experience that I will remember till I die. That doesn't mean you could have done anything more. You had the books I wanted. You sold them to me. Done and done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->