Friday, August 10, 2018

Please check for the answer you already knew KTHXBAI

Ah, customer relations is hard. I complained to Regal that they had stopped showing the TCM Big Screen Classics series at the local theater. They sent an email saying "Thank you for taking the time to contact our office. Please go to our website, regmovies.com, and go to the Turner Classic Movies page and you will find movies and times."

So, I did, thinking maybe I'd screwed up. But what I find is "Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location."

Once again, someone responds without paying any real attention. I am well aware that they show them IN SOME PLACES. That does not address my issue, which is that I am not driving to Chattanooga to see a movie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->