Friday, September 28, 2018

Jeopardy! moments

Just a couple of little moments from this week...

First, earlier Rob said he'd never been able to see Book of Mormon because they always wanted $1,000 for a ticket. I don't know what he's talking about. I saw it on Broadway - on Broadway, Rob! - for about 1/3 of that.

And then, tonight. Well, I mean ... the clue for Final was "The first line for the title character in this classic (1970s movie) was 'Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me?'" That had been the New York Times's clue for the day, and I hadn't known it. But when Alex read it, he imitated Marlon Brando's delivery. Which kinda gave it away. Grrrrr. At least they all got it, so no harm no foul. I guess. Grrrrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->