Monday, March 17, 2008

Cedar Waxwings

Supposedly these birds are here year-round, but I confess this is the first times I've noticed them. In fact, the first time I saw them (two weeks ago) I briefly mis-identified (okay, didn't identify) a junco hanging out with them because I had it in my head that they were bigger than they are. Anyway, here is a little group of the sleek peepers outside the building where I work, Thursday week now (the junco is there, too) (select the image for a bigger version):

Cedar Waxwings

Cedar Waxwings

Cedar Waxwings

Cedar Waxwings

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, March 18, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 3:28 PM, March 26, 2008 Blogger wolf21m had this to say...

Waxwings are a favorite of mine. We have Bohemians around right now, but they should soon be replaced by the Cedar variety.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->